school development plan 2020-2021
Our School Development Plan will focus on 6 key priorities this year. These priorities reflect the needs of school based upon our initial assessments of the impact of coronavirus:
- Development of outdoor learning to enhance the curriculum
- Consult with staff and parents regarding Vision and Values
- To develop a ‘culture of reading’ which contributes to rising standards
- To review and focus on the retention and application of number skills across all year groups
- To improve confidence and experience in assessment of the cross curricular skills
- To raise the profile of ‘scientific learning’ and health and relationships education in school.